Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 8: A photo of you taken recently

So I tried to find some pics to show that I actually look pregnant.  I made Rob take this one tonight, but I look nasty because it was at the end of our walk and I was sweaty and tired (this humidity is terrible!).  I don’t like pictures of me when I’m pregnant, so don’t expect to see many more any time soon.

photo_4This next one is from a trip to the beach a couple weeks ago.  I think its about time for me to go buy a maternity swimsuit.  Especially since I have been swimming a lot at them gym.

photo_2

2 comments:

pcubed said...

Janey is cute, but that belly bulge is awesome!! I don't know why you don't like photos when you are preggers...you look so cute!! :)

Kauti Nicholls said...

You look great and tiny! And I am glad you are making these regular posts! :)