Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 10: A letter to a person who has caused you pain

Dear Adeline,

Would you please learn to do the following things:

Walk, stop doing something when I tell you “no”, and come to me when I say “come here”

It is starting to cause me physical pain to have to pick you up 50 billion times a day.  I am getting bigger in the belly area and bending over to lift you is making me have a sore back.  I try to remember to “lift with my legs and not with my back,” but its faster to just bend over and scoop you up.  I love you, but you are causing me pain.  Plus, you are kinda heavy to carry around.  If you would just learn the previously mentioned items, it would help me a lot.

Love,

Mommy

1 comment:

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

I know the feeling although I'm in no hurry for Preston to walk. I was thinking about you yesterday and wondered if you are like me constantly tired? I guess my body has alot going on with being pregnant, chasing a 10 month old baby around and still breastfeeding.

Hope Adeline will learn quickly for your sake. :)