Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 6: A list of what you ate today

Breakfast: small bowl of honey nut cheerios, large glass of chocolate milk (I must have my chocolate milk every morning!), a few bites of Adeline’s banana, and a couple cinnamon rolls (the little pillsbury kind).  Don’t judge me, I’m pregnant.  And I really like breakfast…

Snack: a few peanut m&m’s at church

Lunch: ramen noodles-pork flavor (I actually love them!  I always have), and a few bites of my cake contest winning red velvet cake!  Plus 2 tall glasses of water.

Dinner: Chipotle chicken tacos (thank you Rob for actually making something healthy for me to eat today!) and a half a graham cracker.

I feel like I ate pretty junky today compared to how I have been eating this past week.  Of course this blog post came on my day of weakness!

No comments: