Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 13: Whatever tickles your fancy

A quick update and then some digital scrapbooking to show off (I’ve been totally addicted the past week or so and want to show off my mad skills…hahaha).

Updates: 

Adeline turned 1 a month ago and is learning tons of new things.  She is babbling up a storm and trying so hard to communicate.  Unfortunately, she LOVES TV and my iPad!  She finds the remote and holds it up to the TV and starts laughing and squealing, waiting for it to turn on.  She also sometimes just looks up at the TV then back at us, then back to the TV, all with a big smile on her face.  That’s her way of telling us she wants a show.  And I can’t even use my iPad when she’s in the room or else there will be a big tantrum unless she gets to play on it.  She has 10 teeth now!  She just got 2 molars in at the same time!  The poor little thing is still having trouble chewing and swallowing food because of it.

I am now 23 weeks pregnant.  This boy is starting to move more and more.  I have been spending a ton of time lately working on Adeline and Bobby’s baby books.  I have also been swimming at the gym a couple times a week and loving that. 

Rob just finished up his medicine month of internship (Hallelujah!) and is starting surgery tomorrow.  Usually surgery would be a hard month, but it is an elective here, so he shouldn’t have to be on call or work any weekends, so we look forward to a more relaxing month to come!  After doing this past month of medicine, Rob is more excited than ever to get to radiology next year!  Only one more medicine rotation left!

Digital Scrapbooking Samples:

Here are a few pages that I’ve made for the baby books that I’m especially proud of.  I have been learning to do fancier and fancier stuff on the computer using Adobe programs and can’t wait to get Adeline’s book finished and printed!

page 2 page 24 page 2 page 27 page 3 page 6 pdf

And here are a couple page spreads from Bobby’s ABC book.  I plan to put pregnancy pictures in for the “Anticipation” page and the ultrasound pics in for the “Boy” page.

Baby Bobby_Page_1 Baby Bobby_Page_2 Baby Bobby_Page_5 Baby Bobby_Page_6

You can click on each photo if you want to see the details up close.  I love the little tiny details!

1 comment:

pcubed said...

Oh!! what a wonderful scrapbook both Janey and Bobby will have!! I hope they appreciate, years from now, all of your hard work! I'm glad Rob is off of Medicine...I know Will is excited to have this first year of residency over with. :)