Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 21: Your favorite television program(s)

I have a few…

#1 Arrested Development…I so wish this was still on TV, but alas, I’ll have to settle for watching it’s 3 seasons over and over and over again on netflix.  This is hands down, the funniest show I’ve ever seen.  We even named our dog after characters from the show : Gob Franklin Egbert.  He was almost named Gene Parmesan! (also from the show, for those of you non-watchers).

#2  Modern Family…oh Phil, you crack me up!

#3  The Office (early seasons)  I think they have really gone downhill in recent seasons

#4  30 Rock…another absolutely hilarious show

#5 The Soup…probably the only show I really miss watching by not having cable

#6 24…thank goodness the series is over.  We spent way to many hours glued to this show.  It was so addicting.

#7 Days of our Lives…stupidest show on TV…I didn’t think I’d get to see it anymore since we don’t have cable, but they have recently started showing full episodes on Hulu, so I have to watch :)

#8 Colbert Report…I go in cycles with this show.  It is so stinkin’ funny, but its a nightly show, so I’m happy just watching it every now and then.  But we don’t have cable right now, so we’ll see when I get to watch it again.

No comments: