Monday, October 11, 2010

I miss blogging everyday!

Now that I’ve finished my 50 days of blogging, I miss writing each day.  This is good though, because I was hoping to keep up with my blog after I finished the 50 days and so I hope you’re not too sick of reading my ramblings.  So today I will just share a sale with you that I am super excited about. 

http://www.winkflash.com/photo-books/

winkflash.com has 60% off their photo books right now.  This is really a great deal.  I’ve been getting ready to print Adeline’s baby book (it’s almost done!), so I’ve been looking at photo book prices a lot lately.  The sale is only good through Oct. 22 though, so you would have to make a book really quickly to get the deal.  I’ve never printed a photo book through them before, but we have ordered regular photo prints through them many times and we have always been very impressed with the quality, so we trust the photo books will be nice too!  I’m seriously considering locking myself in the office for the next week and making another photo book that I’ve been wanting to get going, just so I can get the awesome deal.  We’ll see though!  It looks like the shipping might be a bit pricey, but it still comes out cheaper than anywhere else that I’ve seen lately.

1 comment:

Calloways said...

Glad you are going to keep blogging regularly. I have been enjoying your blogs!! :)