Saturday, October 16, 2010

Funny things Adeline does lately

Here are a few things that Adeline has done lately that have just made us laugh, so I thought I’d share. 

She is just starting to walk everywhere and she has two walking positions:  one with her arms out in a T for balance, and one with both her hands holding her boobies!  It’s very cute.

Rob was chewing bubble gum the other day while holding Adeline and he blew a bubble, thinking she would like it, but instead she burst out crying!  She is scared of bubble gum!  Every bubble he blew made her either cry or shake with fear, and it wasn’t just when the bubbles popped, she was scared of the actual bubble.  Weird…

She loves to lift up my shirt to find my belly button and poke it in (it definitely sticks out with pregnancy). 

Adeline comes up to me and grabs my legs and likes to play peek-a-boo from under my big belly.  She “hides” by burying her face in my legs and then leans back until she can see my over the big bump!

She is just discovering her tongue and is always trying to lick things.  I had her in the shopping cart the other day and I noticed she was trying to lick the handle so I put my hand in the way and she just kept looking around the cart for something to lick (just looking around with her tongue hanging out of her mouth).  Other things she likes to lick: sand at the beach, her food (she likes to eat it like a dog), her lips, anything that is close by when she notices she has a tongue.

No comments: