Thursday, October 21, 2010

Adeline and the iPad

Adeline and her favorite toy!  She LOVES to play the baby apps and watch Netflix on the iPad (or iPhone). 

PS…yes, she is wearing boy pajamas.  I decided that since we’re having a boy, there’s really no point in buying Adeline a bunch of girly pajamas that Bobby won’t wear, so now she only gets uni-sex or boy pajamas that can be used again.  I think they’re really cute on her!

DSC_0136

DSC_0137

DSC_0138

DSC_0139

And here is my solution to the shower problem (for now).  A few of you recommended an exersaucer, but we don’t have one, so the crib+the iPad=very entertained child.  We moved her crib down to the lowest setting so she won’t be able to climb out, but now its really hard for me to get her in and out with my big belly! 

DSC_0141

No comments: