Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cleaning House

So right now we are in the process of moving the office stuff to the guest room and turning the old guest room into the baby room.  We have painted the baby room and hung beadboard, so naturally, we have had a huge mess in the house for the past week and a half.  The baby room is coming along beautifully (I promise to post pictures soon, I just want to have it all done before I take the photos), but the rest of the house is suffering miserably.  So I have a goal to clean up today in hopes that I can actually have room to move around again.  I also need to finish sewing a few things for the room and I have to make some room to even get to my sewing stuff!  And of course, that will make another huge mess.  But here is my cleaning problem…I always start with the easy stuff (today, it was the dishes).  The problem with starting with the easy stuff is that even though it is easy, I have still spent a whole bunch of time cleaning and then I never get to the hard stuff (cleaning and organizing the new office!).  Wish me luck, because if I don’t get a clean house soon, I’m going to go crazy!  I hate having a messy house almost as much as I hate cleaning.

No comments: