Sunday, July 19, 2009

Baby Room!

Here’s photos of the baby room!  The only things that are not ready yet are the window treatment and 1more pillow.  I got the design for the room/bedding in my head months ago and its so fun to finally see it all put together!  My mom and I made the crib bedding and matching accessories.  Rob did a fantastic job with the beadboard and the painting (I was a good assistant, but he did most of the work!).  I think we did a pretty good job at making it a very girly room, even with all the blue!  Oh, and the big picture of Gob on the wall will be changed to a family picture once we get this little girl out of me!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Cute room, love the "blue", though it seems a more greenish blue. Great job on the bedding, I only wish I could pull that off. haha. good luck, can't wait to see her.

Kelsey and Andy said...

Very cute- it looks great- it just needs a baby in it now.

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Haley, You and Rob did a FANTASTIC job!!! When can we hire you to do ours? I LOVE the bedding, the colors, butterflies all ADORABLE! What a LUCKY little girl. Not only does she have designers as parents, but professional photographers, WOW! :) Just think only a week or less to go and well be meeting the precious little bundle. I can't wait for all these babies!